This free, seven-week course is applicable to individuals interested in how data science can be used to address Covid-19. With a focus on predictive modelling, mapping, and mobility, this course will help students to thoroughly examine the ways in which Covid-19 can be used to help data scientists to understand more about the consequences of mobility, economics, and transmission models.
Who Should Take
The course is open to a diverse background of audiences who are interested in machine learning models, forecasting, and research strategies.
Overall Learning Outcomes
Demonstrate abilities in conducting literature review
Be able to identify suitable keywords and utilize databases to search for most relevant papers
Create and construct knowledge graph to organize information and find patterns
Gain an understanding of replicable research and approaches to increase replicability
- Population Mobility
- Covid-19 Economic Stimulus Index
- Machine Models Learning and Prediction
- Mapping Population
- Climate Change and Finance
- Replication Study with Google Colab
- KnowLife – a versatile approach for constructing a large knowledge graph for biomedical sciences